Friday, March 30, 2018

My Birthday!!!


The moment this is posted, I will officially be a teenager. WOOT!!! 😁

People say that kids that are in their teen years act and are strange. This year I will TRY to go against that stereotype. This year, unlike most of the other years prior, I will not be celebrating my birthday for personal reasons. I remember last year... 100 people in ONE room in front of ONE cake. I barely had any space to stand. It was fun either way though. Ths year I bought a bunch of stuff for myself which is arriving this Monday-Friday. Can't wait for that! Comment down below if you want me to make a post with a review of the stuff I bought:

  • Tombow Dual Brush Pens, 10-Pack, Pastels (Amazon)
  • Stabilo 88 Fineliners, 10-Pack, Pastel (Amazon)
  • Whitelines Graph Notebook, 70 Sheets, Spiral (Amazon)
  • Mini Pencil Case (Daiso)
  • 2 Plastic Erasers (Daiso)
That's it for this post. Make sure you guys read my next post (with all of my 13-year-old thoughts).

Sidenote: My next post will probably be soon since I will have nothing to do over Spring Break, which starts today! 9 days of sitting on my butt and staring at this screen for hours on end is in my future. 😏

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, Guava! Happy birthday and have an amazing Spring Break!

    -Nandy-
    nandythecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nandy!!! Hope you have fun during break too!

      Delete
  2. HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY TO THE SMARTEST PERSON I KNOW! You have a sumptuous year ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nithi!!! I hope your prediction about my year is true...
      P.S. Not as smart as you think by the way... ***1 zero in math already***. If I'm the smartest person you know, then you don't know a lot of people. :D

      Delete