Monday, January 1, 2018

Hello Friends, Family, and Complete Strangers!

Greetings to all that have come to this blog. Whether you are a friend, family member, or even somebody I don't know yet, I hope you read this sentence and will continue to read the sentences following it too. This blog will be about the galaxy, my life and the world we live in now. Anyway, thanks again for through this post (if you made it to the end) and I hope you stick around for the next one. I will be posting every Monday staying today, so be sure to check the URL below every week on Monday:
                                         guavathegaura.blogspot.com

Remember to comment down below about what you want me to post about and your opinions about the posts. I need lots of new ideas so everything and anything will be considered. I would appreciate it if all of you used your common sense and courtesy before commenting so this can be a friendly environment. Also, if you like this post or the blog, in general, please follow this blog by pressing the blue follow button on the right.

Sidenote: A big shout out to my friend, Nandy the Candy, for inspiring and helping me to make and set up this blog. All of you need to go to her blog:
                                        nandythecandy.blogspot.com


10 comments:

  1. I like your blog! I saw it while passing through the Blogspot blogs. Also, I was just wondering: how did you get the picture at the end of this post? Did you make that picture? And if so, how, and can you do it for free?

    Sorry for the amount of questions :). I'm new to the blogging world as well, so I don't know a lot. If you want to check out my blog, which I know doesn't have any posts yet, but I'll be updating soon, look at this url: randomalley.blogspot.com . I know there is only one blog post, so please don't judge.

    That's pretty long; sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Personally, I use Canva not PicMonkey. If you want more details, go ahead and check out Nandy's post on how to create a graphic:
    http://nandythecandy.blogspot.com/2017/06/evolution-of-graphic.html

    I don't mind the questions. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that really helped :)

      Delete
    2. I'm flattered :-)

      Nandy
      nandythecandy.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Hi Guava, I think I posted the wrong URL for my blog in the above comment :) my bad. The REAL URL is randomalley707.blogspot.com It would be nice if you checked it out :)

      Sorry for the confusion, I always forget the 707 part of my URL.

      Delete
    4. Also, Donkey is Saige. I'm posting with my real name now :) sorry again :)

      Also, sorry for posting so many comments :D I always remember that I should have added something else just as I'm posting it... But don't worry- I have nothing else to say...

      Delete
    5. No worries about the URL. Everyone makes mistakes once in a while.

      I love the comments! I would appreciate it if you subscribed as well! :) Please don't stop checking out my blog every Monday.

      Delete
    6. Sure, I'll subscribe! But please be sure to check out my blog as well- I think you'd like it :) Drop a comment on my posts, they make my day :) And if you think you'd like it- feel free to subscribe! :) Thanks!

      Also, I do check every Monday :) I love to meet new bloggers! But I don't get the new post until Wednesday.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. free online chat rooms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Join safe and secure free online chat Rooms with random peoples. Visit CMX Chat Rooms now and Keep sharing your Post.

    ReplyDelete