Monday, January 15, 2018

3-Day Weekend "Fun" and Terrible Timing

Hey! Did you all have fun during the "long" weekend? Mine was pretty moderate as most of my life is... You will realize that pretty soon.


Have you all ever had that moment where you go to a dentist(example) and then they ask you if any of your teeth hurt, how often you brush your teeth, etc? You say everything is fine...
1 HOUR LATER: "Ow! Why does my molar have to be so problematic?!"

The above scenario is kind of what happened to my brother on Saturday. All of his brackets were still intact when he left the orthodontist...
10 MINUTES LATER: "What is that sharp thing in my mouth?!" *Spits out a bracket* "Really! You decide to fall off now of all times!"
So my dad and brother called the orthodontist, Dr. Robert Chen, and he says come back in an hour and we'll just cut off part of the wire so it doesn't poke you. (He couldn't reglue the bracket since he needed an assistant to do that and the office was already closed.)

Other than that, I just worked on Science Olympiad and Science Bowl.

That is it for this post. Happy MLK day and see you all next Monday!




1 comment:

  1. Cool! Thanks for commenting on my blog, Guava :) really appreciate it :)

    Feel free to ask for anything if you need it :) I'll be happy to help.

    ReplyDelete