Monday, January 29, 2018

Random Nerdy Thoughts with Nandy


Hallo! In this post, I will just write down a bunch of thoughts that come to my mind throughout the day with the times I thought of them. So here goes nothing:

7:50 am - Why is everyone so loud?! Can't one sleep in peace for like 12 hours?

8:00 am - I guess I have to get up now... Full day ahead of me *sigh*

9:30 am - I am running so late! *Stuff breakfast in mouth mode turned on.*

10:00 am - I am prepared for the event. Come on girl! You spent a solid 30 seconds working on the roller coaster. Teehee 😀

12:20 pm - Duct tape balls are frauds!

2:00 pm - My butt hurts from sitting on the ground... Great! Nandy's here.

2:05 pm - Yay! I get to sit on an actual chair! Woot!

2:10 pm - LUNCHTIME... BREAK THING!

2:30 pm - I have to get up to go get writing utensils and a calculator. So far away...

2:40 pm - I have survived the treacherous trek to the bedroom without stepping and a staple, falling/tripping on something, or getting distracted by something! What an accomplishment! On top of that, I actually found my calculator and two pens in my desk(a.k.a. a black hole).

4:45 pm - So tired of sitting. Want... to... walk...

5:00 pm - Aah... Good old fresh air!

5: 05 pm - No! Nandy's leaving...

5:10 pm - Going to Woyu's house... So much fun!

5:50 pm - Why isn't the stupid foam staying still?! UGH!

7:00 pm - DINNER! I am starving...

7:15 pm - We did so well yesterday at Science Bowl! 5th place in REGIONALS... Not bad considering that the top two get to go to NATIONALS! So close, we lost to stupid Hopkins!

7:30 pm - Yay! Time to sleep(lay on a bed thinking)...

7:45 pm - Why are the weekends in my life so busy? Schedule for next and past few weeks:

  • 1/27 - Science Bowl (Half day)
  • 2/3 - Math League (Most of Day)
  • 2/7 - AMC 10
  • 2/10 - Science Olympiad Invitational (Most of Day)
  • 2/17 - Band Sight Reading Challenge (Half Day)
  • 2/24 - Dance Performance (Half Day)
  • 3/3 - Math Kangaroo (Half Day)
  • 3/10 - Science Olympiad Regionals (Most of Day)

Whole Day Summary - Eat. Science Olympiad. Sleep. Repeat.

Make sure you go check out Nandy's half of the collab in the link below:
                                                           nandythecandy.blogspot.com

Please comment down below if you Nandy sent you here. When you go to Nandy's blog, remember to comment that I sent you! 😃

Sidenote: Note that since most of my posts are typed beforehand, this is what happened on Sunday(January 28th, 2018) not today.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I absolutely agree; it's like Science Olympiad is me and my time is like food; before you know it, it's gone! I am glad you still have enough time to blog, though!

    -Nany
    nandythecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I didn't have time to blog, I just use some of my Science Olympiad time! (It has enough time as it is. :))

      Delete
  2. I just realized how long this post was compared to last weeks! I guess I had a lot to think about and a lot of time to think about it (24 hours). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday, 2-6-2018:
    10:45 p.m. - Scotch tape balls are frauds as well.

    ReplyDelete