Friday, March 23, 2018

What's My Opinion On: VITAMIN C

Don't even ask why the topic is what it is... I might as well deal with it. 😒

Hi, people of the universe. Your fellow gaura is back with another post. I realized that March was about to end and I still had 2 more posts left for this month, so I decided to make a certain type of post. At least one of the posts each month will be a WMOO(What's My Opinion On...) post. To pick the topic, I am going to ask someone(today it was my brother) to say a word that is not a name. Then, I will create a post either ranting, sugarcoating, or just stating facts about the topic. Comment down below your suggestions for WMOO posts as well as your opinions on that topic. Ranting is allowed as long as it is appropriate. Let's talk about vitamin C...

  • Some fruits with vitamin C are delicious while others aren't
    • Guavas, melons, berries, and citrus fruits are great 👍
    • Papayas, bananas, broccoli, and dark leafy greens are things I usually try my best to avoid 👎
  • Taking vitamin C does appear to reduce the duration of a cold by about 10 percent in adults and 15 percent in children.
  • Vitamin C is the single most searched nutrient (vitamin, mineral or herb) on the Internet. 😲
  • Vitamin C manufactures certain anti-stress hormones and turns food into energy.
    • If this is true, then Nandy and I have a shortage... 😳
  • Vitamin C deficiencies are rare
That is it for the first WMOO. This ended up not as fun as I expected because my brother gave me such a factual topic, it is hard to have an opinion on it. Hopefully, the next person I ask won't be a nerd. 😉 See you all in a few days!

4 comments:

  1. I have an idea; toast. TOAST. Also, your may want to consider the following: nicknaming prospects, sexist constructs in a first-world society, and the evils and goods of social media.

    -Nandy
    nandythecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to do it on toast, but then it would seem like I am collabing/copying ur post on toast. I will accept suggestions only from the chosen person, and you aren't the person... yet!

      Delete
  2. Aw come on, bananas are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what myself 3 years ago would have said. Now, I despise bananas, I spit them out after like chewing it once. Too squishy. :(

      Delete