Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The MK Salad + Schedule Revision

Hey guys!

I think you might have noticed that I haven't posted anything in more than a month. I was really busy with Science Olympiad (in which our team did better than expected), but now it is over. I have more time now, but not enough to post once a week like in my previous schedule. So I have made a revised schedule starting today; I will try to post 2-3 (hopefully 3) times a month. I'll see how this plan works, then I may or may not change it according to the results.

Anyway, moving on to the salad. This weekend, after Science Olympiad, most of the teams went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner, as a treat. We were casually talking and eating, then one of the members of our team came up to our table after getting EVERYTHING he wanted to eat. (This person wishes to stay nameless, so I'll just use the initials MK.) We burst out laughing the second we saw his plate, so my brother made a recipe for MK's "salad". I thought it was pretty unusual, so here it is:

  1. Find ONE perfect crouton
  2. Put it in the in a dish
  3. Place the dish in the fridge
  4. Leave the dish in the fridge for 3 hours
  5. Take the dish out of the fridge
  6. Find a round, red plate(the kind you get at Sweet Tomatoes)
  7. Carefully put the crouton in the center of the plate
  8. Leave the crouton on the counter for an hour (while waiting, go for a drive)
  9. Brush away any excess crumbs
  10. Serve and enjoy!
That recipe brings an end to my post, and I hope you enjoyed it!

Sidenote: I dare all of you to try out the salad at home or at Sweet Tomatoes!

5 comments:

  1. I actually did try that salad. A little bland... I'd give it a solid C-. SciOly was a blast though!

    -Nandy
    nandytheccandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I had a blast too, just a little disappointed.

      Delete
  2. Our schedules fill up now and then, doesn't it? Hope you aren't too stressed out. Also, friendly reminder- if you aren't posting every Monday anymore, you might want to change your blog's description thingy, just saying in case you didn't know. Of course, if you'd like to keep it that way, it's not a problem or anything :) just if you want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the reminder! I am going to change that right now...

      Delete