Monday, January 8, 2018

What I Did Over Winter Break and Rainy School Days

Ugh!

Normally I love school, but I hate waking up early in rainy, cold weather. The weather forecast says that it will rain all day today. I'm not a big fan of rain on a school day, especially Mondays, because:
  1. I have to go in between classes carrying an umbrella. (Since so many people are in my school, the probability of getting your eyes poked out are very high.)
  2. Lunch is always held in the Large Gym, so everyone is so squished and the entire gym is a mess.
  3. I have P.E. 5th period, right after lunch, so we have to wait for like 20 minutes for the gym to get cleaned out so we can do stuff indoors.
  4. I have to walk a mile home, and my (roller)backpack gets all wet as well as the stuff inside it.
  5. All of the above leads to soggy socks which make my feet cold.
  6. Mondays end weekends and means so much homework/projects. (I decided to post on Mondays because I wanted to have an upside of Monday, your feedback and comments.)

I know all of my teachers are going to ask everyone what the did during the break. If you guys were wondering what I did, read the list below(in no particular order):
  • Science Olympiad
  • Science Bowl
  • Watched Tiger Zinda Hai in Century Theaters(now you know I can speak in Hindi)
  • Watched Smurfs The Lost Village and Jumanji at home
  • Math League
  • Watched my brother get braces on some of his teeth
  • Had an eye appointment (my power increased)
  • Get lots of boxes of chocolate (from Christmas and other stuff)
  • Almost completely recover from hives
  • Had fun with friends (Dinner parties and stuff)
  • Start a blog!

Sidenote: If you want to know more about my brother's braces and our eye checkup, make sure you go check out his blog below:
                          ojaswlife.blogspot.com

What did all of you do during the break(if you had one)? Make sure to comment down below and I'll see you all next week!




5 comments:

  1. I watched you make a blog! Nice post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over winter break, I too did some Science Olympiad and I watched you set up a blog :-). I also couldn't agree more with what you said about rainy school days; yuck.

    -Nandy
    nandythecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I finally got my first comment! Thank you, Nandy!

      Delete
  3. It's really cool that you started a blog Garima!

    ReplyDelete