Monday, January 22, 2018

BOWL! PLATES! CUPS! SPORKS!

SCIENCE! I am really busy right now so this week I will just give you a really quick update on my Asian, nerdy life.

I am really busy studying for my Science Bowl regionals tournament that is going to be held at Sandia Labs(Livermore) this Saturday. Making it into the team means a lot to me, because of many expectations.

  1. My brother was on the team for the last two years (Team captain last year)
  2. I was the only seventh-grade girl there (I wanted to prove that anyone can get in)
  3. All of my friends kept encouraging me (I just couldn't let them down) 
  4. Family expectations (Similar to the first expectation)
Normally, I wouldn't be this worried, but recently our coach/teacher said that instead of two teams (as we originally planned) we would only be allowed to take one team. I have been studying really hard this week to get in. Sorry for the really short(trashy) post this week! Be sure to check again next Monday because I will be doing a collab next week! 


8 comments:

  1. Science Bowl! That sounds exciting :) Wishing you good luck!

    By the way, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, and for following me :) I am so honored :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Saige! I would be just as honored if you followed my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm following you currently (I'm the tiger, if you want to know :D Tigers are awesome)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Please share this blog with all of your friends and family(if you like it)!

      Delete
    3. Hi Guava, I am very sorry- I know I've been very confusing- but I'm going to change my URL and my name of my blog, Random Alley. I know this is a very corny and cheesy name (and I know this is irrelevant, but corny and cheesy both describe tacos :D YUM :D).

      Therefore, I will be changing my URL to: atrickleoflife.blogspot.com
      Please don't get confused :)
      My blog's name will be A Trickle of Life, hence the name. Thanks! And I promise that this is the last time I will be changing, forgetting, or making anything complicated in general :)

      I'm so sorry for the confusion :(

      Delete
  3. Good luck at the meet today! May the forks be with you :-)

    -Nandy
    nandythecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete