Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Emotions

Hi people of the web (that are probably here because they are bored to death by other tasks). 😉

BORED: This emotion is not unusual... sadly 😔 **trying to sigh but end up gasping and looking like I'm about to die by choking on air**.

ANNOYED: Some weirdos that are constantly coughing ended up behind me in math for 2 hours (because of the SBAC testing seating arrangement) and made me kind of sick. 😒

EXCITED: I am go to a sleepover this weekend! Nice way to celebrate the end of SBAC. 😊

CONFUSED: I don't know how I should format my flyer for the English project.

NERVOUS: I am getting back my 100-point essay (that was an argumentative letter to President Trump) back on Friday. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, ... really hope I didn't make a stupid grammar/spelling/punctuation mistake because you know it is like going to the president of the U.S.A. 😳

Side note: My English teacher said that usually the President won't actually read it, just an aid. 😌

DOUBTFUL: I don't think I did as well as I usually do on the SBAC... whatever.

Side note: The only reason I am indifferent about the statement above is because that is what I think every year, but I end up getting 100% on it anyway. Am I being overconfident? 😖

HOPEFUL: I hope my friends get into this math thing (called Summer Bridge). 👍 They get the results tomorrow... I think.

That is it for this post. See you all later. Bye! 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment